Saturday, September 2, 2017

It's tough getting old...

Getting out of the Boxster this morning, I felt a slight strain in my left outer groin muscle. Just trying to hop out of the convertible and ouch! I was heading over to do a track workout. All the biking and running have left me with tight muscles and getting out of this low-to-the-ground sports car quickly in the early morning didn't help.

So I just did an easy 3 miles to see how it felt - which wasn't too bad. I could run but decided not to push the pace. I have a planned massage today so I'll see how I feel after and maybe try the track again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...