Sunday, September 3, 2017

Ouch, part 2

Hoping that everything would feel better after a day of massage and hot tub, this morning's Donner Lake run started great. The first 5 miles were at a good sub-ten minute mile pace. Even the groin issue from yesterday was gone.

Then the lower right leg acted up again causing me to mostly walk the last two miles back to the Cayenne. I need to rest it more and let it heal. I suppose that means more cross training on Porsche bikes!

I think I'll ride most of this week and do a short and easy three mile jog later in the week to see how I'm doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...