Thursday, September 7, 2017

Easy does it

Today was an easy jog/walk with a quick half mile run to see if my lower right leg is recovering.

I left the Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes behind and did a few laps on the dirt path around the Glenshire pond. I ran in the Adidas trail runners to keep the Endurance Boost running shoes nice and clean.

The light jog and run went well. No pain and felt good, even when I pushed a half mile at sub 9 minute mile pace.

I'm going to bike again tomorrow, and with a busy weekend, I'll run again on Monday. I suspect that much rest will heal my leg and allow me to start pushing the pace again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...