Friday, September 22, 2017

Snow already?!?

The last couple of days had nasty weather. Wind, rain and even snow. About an inch or so in Truckee. So I was back in the garage on the stationary bike burning a few calories.

Today the sun peeked out for a spell so I did a track workout. I missed running in the Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes on the high school track.

I didn't beat my last mile time, but I ran a more consistent mile, which was my goal. I ran a 7:39 mile, then two 1/4 mile repeats in the same pace range.

Next week I plan to do two track days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...