Sunday, July 23, 2017

Donner Lake morning run

I ran around Donner Lake this morning. All 7 miles around the beautiful lake wearing the new Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes. My legs and bones are getting stronger. I can feel it. I was able to maintain a quicker pace over much of the distance. I did stop and walk a bit, particularly on the downhills. I'm trying to avoid shin splints this early in my conversion from cycling to running.

I know I've posted this before, but these shoes are awesome. Light and comfortable. Running in them feels like floating on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...