Saturday, July 29, 2017

Great Donner Lake run


My best run this year! Well, that's not saying much as I just got started. But today did feel great! I jogged the entire 7 miles - no walking this time. I just maintained a nice 11 minute mile pace and felt good the entire loop around the beautiful Donner Lake. I'm getting my running form back and my legs are quickly getting back into the groove.

I think I'm ready to go from 3 days to running 4 days a week next week.

These Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes are without a doubt the best shoes I have ever run with. I need to buy a second pair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...