Sunday, September 15, 2019

Another long ride

After a long day on my feet and carrying heavy stuff around yesterday, I decided to test my overall endurance with a long bike ride today. I rode the 1998 Porsche Bike S from my regular starting point, around the BWI Airport Trail and then connected to the Baltimore to Annapolis Trail, which makes the total ride 37 miles. The ride should be 40 miles but the last bridge before Annapolis is still closed for repairs. I finished the ride in good time, but I'm spent. I'll kick back this afternoon and watch the IMSA Laguna Seca race and drink some Oktoberfest bier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...