Thursday, September 5, 2019

Twice around BWI airport trail

To continue increasing my "seat time" in preparation for my 2020 184.5 mile Chesapeake & Ohio Canal Towpath ride, I rode around the BWI airport twice this morning. This isn't a very long ride considering my past efforts, but I'm building back up from a year or so of little cycling. The 21.5 miles felt good. I'll ride again this Sunday and increase the mileage further. I also got my bicycle rack back out and on the 2006 Cayenne S since I'm riding more again.

The top photo looks like black smoke coming out of that airplane, but in reality, this was a rare moment when a plane was landing, a fire station training controlled burn was taking place and I had my cell phone camera ready to take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...