Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I like getting mail...

I got home today to find two packages in the mail. One was the Porsche 911 RSR "Pink Pig"in 1/64 scale I ordered off eBay. This little car is amazing! The other package was the new shifters for Dennis's Porsche Bike FS. His current shifters are the old-school Sachs shifters that are prone to break. These are the upgraded Sachs versions they started selling a year after Dennis's bike was made. But since his bike is gray and black I'm going to use these new internal components and use the black shift grips from his current bike. This way it'll shift more reliably and still retain the all original parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...