Thursday, February 16, 2017

Global reach!

I've had fun working on and riding Porsche bicycles. I've also had fun sharing all these good times with the entire world through this little blog. I've been posting photos and information about Porsche bicycles since November 2015. In that timeframe, 68 countries across the world and 45 states in the USA have visited this little Porsche bike blog. The site has had 7,314 page views, 2,630 sessions and 1,382 users with 47.5% returning viewers. The most popular was the "Porsche Bike S shocks rebuilt" post back in December 2015.

Considering Porsche only represents less than 1% of all the cars sold, and of Porsche owners only a small fraction own Porsche bikes, this blog is reaching a lot of them. That's pretty cool.

I have another long year of riding planned on my three Porsche bicycles. I'll continue to post information and photos for the world to view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...