Thursday, February 9, 2017

Visiting the mother ship

Last night I attended the Porsche Club of America Sierra Nevada Region board meeting at the Porsche of Reno dealership. The club's board meets monthly and I layout the newsletter and lead the charitable activities. I also volunteered last night to be the Vice President in 2018 and President of the club in 2019. This will be a life-long dream realized.

However, more Porsche bike related, while on the dealership showroom I spied a brand new Cayenne with a Bike RX on top. The two together created a great little display of an active Porsche lifestyle. A lifestyle I believe in 100%.

The Porsche Bike RX is the latest mountain bike offered by Porsche. It's the latest generation of the bike that started with the Porsche Bike S - which I currently have two of. Someday I might want this bike, but for now I'm satisfied with my Bike S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...