Thursday, February 16, 2017

More snow ...

What a winter! More snow and rain again this week. I'll be in the garage again later today riding my stationary bike. Who chooses cycling as their year around sport living in Truckee? I do. Not the best choice, but an absolutely beautiful place to live.

Today will be another high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout on my stationary bike. I ride for 20 minutes, then do 10 flat out sprints for one minute each, followed by a very slow one minute recovery. Then another 20 minute ride to complete the hour training. Hurts so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...