Friday, May 26, 2017


After watching the two Porsche 911 GT3 Rs win the Lime Rock Park race, I rode the 2004 Porsche Bike X 40 miles from Glenshire to Tahoe City and back. The weather was partly cloudy in the mid 60s, perfect riding weather!

I rode the usual route from Glenshire through downtown Truckee, then connecting to Hwy 89 traveling along the Truckee River to north Lake Tahoe. Great scenery and mostly flat riding and the Bike X cruised well the entire ride.

I stopped by the German restaurant, Pfeifer House, in Tahoe City for a photo. Wish they were open when I rode by to have a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...