Monday, May 15, 2017

Now, THAT'S better!


I just rode a 15 mile test ride to check out the shifting and overall performance of the new chain and new cassette installed earlier today on the 2004 Porsche Bike X.

And I have to say the Bike X has never performed better! I highly recommend Cody at Paco's Bike & Ski any time!

The Adidas GPS app only recorded 10 of the 15 miles as I stopped it to lube the chain and rode about 5 miles without the app active. I know this up and down route well and knew how much I missed.

The Bike X feels ready for the Gold Country Challenge this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...