Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Truckee Tahoe Triangle again


With amazing weather, I had to go for an afternoon bike ride.

And with Tahoe calling I decided to ride the near-fifty mile Truckee Tahoe Triangle from Glenshire through Truckee, over Brockway Summit to Kings Beach, along the gorgeous Lake Tahoe to Tahoe City and back to Truckee and then Glenshire beside the raging Truckee River. See map above for why people call it the "triangle."

My legs were still a little worn out from the good ride two days ago. But never-the-less, I pushed through the light wind and steep hills, challenging myself and enjoyed every minute of it.

When I completed the Truckee Tahoe Triangle, I was completely out of gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...