Thursday, May 11, 2017

Road ride updates

I just signed up for the 55 mile Gold Country Challenge bike ride in Grass Valley, California next weekend, May 20.

I'll be riding this ultra hilly event with the same friends I recently rode the Wildflower Century with. Even though this is only 55 miles, it's a challenging ride and I'll push myself to get the most out of it.

I do need to step up my training since the Death Ride is now only two months away. The Death Ride is a massively difficult ride. 5 mountain passes and 129 miles. The above Death Ride chart says it all.

Time to get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...