Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Death Ride registration completed

I'm checking off the 2017 Death Ride bucket list items this week for sure!

The 2004 Porsche Bike X rebuild was finished a couple days ago.

This morning I registered, immediately when the registration opened, for the 2017 Death Ride on July 8.

I also reserved a hotel room a couple miles from the start/finish of the Death Ride.

I'm all set. Now it's time to get serious with the training. I have the bike, hotel room and registration, now I have to get the body ready for the 129 miles of uphill torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...