Sunday, January 29, 2017

Porsche Bike X in Sacramento tomorrow

My plan tomorrow is to drive two hours to Sacramento and ride 50 rides on the American River bike path on my recently rebuilt 2004 Porsche Bike X. I love that bike trail and with weather cooperating and light traffic on Mondays, I am hoping for an epic trip.

This will be the first outing on this rebuild Porsche Bike X. I am hoping the bike holds together and my legs can make the distance. It's been a couple months since I've ridden this distance.

Since I have a long drive and a long ride, I decided to get everything ready today including putting the bike in the back of the 2006 Cayenne S and selecting my biking clothes for the weather.

I usually use my bike rack to transport my bikes. But with all the dirt and water on the roads right now, I put the seat down and put the bike in the back of the Porsche SUV. Keeps the bike clean and free of dirt in the gears.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's trip. Driving a Porsche automobile and riding a Porsche bike. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...