Thursday, December 29, 2016

Ergon handlebar grips on the Porsche Bike X

I installed the new Ergon GP5 handle bar grips and bar ends on the 2004 Porsche Bike X today.

The Ergon GP5 are German designed grips specifically engineered to help reduce wrist and hand pain while on long bike rides. Since it may take me up to 10 hours to ride the 129-mile Death Ride, I believe this will help prevent the wrist numbness I experienced during the 100-mile ride this last October.

These bar ends are awesome for uphill riding, which the Death Ride is full of. Plus they make the bike just look cool. Almost like a raging bull!

1 comment:

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...