Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Weather is frightful...

Truckee weather has been cold and wet. I hear we're having the wettest winter to date ... ever! Most of it is rain, but this weekend we're supposed to get more than a foot of snow! So, I'm having a hard time getting outside and riding. I've been stuck in the garage on the stationary bike too long.

Just like last year, when there is a break in the weather, I will head to Sacramento to ride the American River bike trail. My next shot at it looks like next Wednesday. Sun, 55 degrees and low wind will make for a perfect day to attempt 50 miles on the newly rebuilt Porsche Bike X. I still have more work to do on the bike, but a little testing of the work performed to date would be helpful to make sure all is working according to plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...