Saturday, December 31, 2016

More Porsche Bike X parts

It is very cold outside. So, I'm back in the garage on the stationary bike and playing with bike parts.

The Ergon SMC4-M seat arrived today. It's specifically built for ergonomic fit and it is lightweight. It is German made. And looks really cool. I'll be installing after my garage ride tonight.

I also found a solution for the SKS Cagebox rubbing against the front tire. I ordered an SKS Anywhere. The Anywhere are straps and bolts that will let me mount the Cagebox a little higher on the bike frame and avoid the front tire. Problem solved. I hope. It should arrive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...