Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Porsche water bottles for a Porsche bike

I wasn't a big fan of the white water bottles that I put on the Porsche Bike X. After scouring eBay and the Internet I could not find any water bottles I really liked. Then I realized I had a couple authentic Porsche aluminum water bottles in my never ending supply of Porsche paraphernalia.

I'm not sure aluminum water bottles will work quite as well as plastic, so I will take them for a spin tomorrow in Sacramento and see if they're easy to get out of the water bottle cage or not. But they sure look good on the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...