Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Another fun and fast Bike S ride

Still nursing my ankle and calf muscles, I jumped back into cross training mode on the bikes. Today I rode the 12 mile Truckee Legacy Trail route on the 1998 Porsche Bike S. Without a doubt my favorite ride. It's so fast, curving and undulating that the 12 miles go by so fast. It's feels like driving the 2001 Porsche Boxster on highway 49.

I didn't break any of my speed records on this route today though. Too many other people enjoying the paved path. The weather was a perfect mid to high 70s and some puffy white clouds providing shade.

Tomorrow I'm going to try an easy 3 miles and see how my soleus muscle is doing before a rest day off Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...