Sunday, August 20, 2017

Another Tahoe bike ride

With sore lower legs from yesterday's run, I decided to do a low impact ride to Tahoe City today. The 40 mile route from Glenshire to Tahoe City is now one of my favorites because of the beautiful views and relatively flat terrain. I get to pedal hard, go fast and see the Truckee River.

It's not too hot today so I started a little later than usual. But heading out at 10:30am put me in the thick of Tahoe tourist traffic.

But the ride was fun and my legs felt strong. I'm falling into a pattern of riding the Porsche Bike S mid week on the shorter rides and the Bike X on the longer rides, like this one to Lake Tahoe.

Tomorrow is another rest day and then back to running and the Bike S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...