Thursday, August 31, 2017

Legacy Trail run

I hate running slow. But I hate injuries more. So this morning under beautiful conditions, I jogged another slow five miles to continue to build my mileage base. I did pick up the pace a bit for one mile to confirm my lower right leg soleus muscle is fully healed.

I've done all this before, so I know what it takes. Slow and steady improves pace and avoids injury. I felt good after this outing. So I plan to either do another faster Donner Lake run or a track workout again this weekend after the Friday rest day.

The Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes are still performing flawlessly. I need to buy me another pair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...