Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Easy 5

After a nice rest day, today I jogged an ultra easy 5 miler to stretch the legs and further strengthen the bones. I jogged, and a little walking to answer the phone, along the Truckee River Legacy Trail. I really enjoy this beautiful paved path. This photo shows the remains of a rock wall used in the late 1800s to back up the river and make ice.

The Porsche Design Endurance Boost running shoes are without a doubt my all-time favorite running shoe. And I've owned a lot of running shoes!

Tomorrow I'm planning to be back on the Porsche Bike S and Thursday a track workout with the Endurance Boost shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...