Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Porsche Bike X Donner Lake ride

This morning was my first ride back on the 2004 Porsche Bike X since the 129 mile, five mountain pass, 15 hour epic endurance ride known as the Death Ride. It's been a month since I've ridden this bike. After the Death Ride I didn't even want to sit on a bike!

I just rode my favorite 24 mile route to Donner Lake and back. But I rode it hard. I pushed all the way there and back. And it felt good. I missed riding this bike. The Bike X is fast and smooth. Particularly on open roads.

Tomorrow I'm back to running with the Porsche Design running shoes with a track workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Phase One Complete: Sea Gull Century x 1999 Porsche Bike R

Last Saturday I rode the recently refurbished 1999 Porsche Bike R on the 104-mile Sea Gull Century in Eastern Maryland. This ride was the ...